Accidents will happen and most can be resolved
Act QUICKLY and DON’T PANIC!!
Our emergency cleaning tips will help reduce the effects of staining:
- Scrape up solids or blot up liquids from the outside of a stain inwards
- Do not over wet into backing materials ie. by throwing white wine at red wine stains
- Do not use inappropriate detergents on carpets or upholstery i.e. (washing up liquid, wash powders, household bleach, disinfectants)
- Always work from the outside of the stain inward to avoid spreading
- Encourage quick drying (carefully use a hairdryer on mild heat to assist)
- Deal with stains as quickly as possible for increased chances of success
- Keep the fabric or carpet as dry as possible.
- Call in a professional as soon as you can to avoid the stain fixing deep into the fibres or damaging fibres
CALL MAJESTIC CLEANING FOR FREE ADVICE AND/OR A VISIT FOR A FREE SURVEY